GEAR from Elektroson is now GEAR Software
Pro for MS Windows
version $150.00 US / $200.00 CDN
Upgrade $80.00 US / $125.00 CDN
GEAR PRO Professional Edition for DVD/CD-RW 6.0
- CD-ROM data formatting for CD-R(W) media, with
the choice to format into ISO 9660, CD-ROM XA or CD-ROM ISO/UDF hybrid
format (OSTA UDF compliant), and Mixed Mode.
- Audio CD creation, with the ability to import
Wave (.wav) and MP3 audio files. Pauses and ISRC codes can be assigned to
the audio tracks. Audio normalizing and declicking are also supported
through additional plugins from Algorithmix.
- CD copying of almost any type of CD is
supported through a CD Copy button, with ability to copy from a CD-ROM drive
to a CD-R(W) drive.
- Supports almost all CD-R(W) drives on the
market today. GEAR's Professioanl Edition offers a flexible and dynamic
support for CD recorders. Recorder updates can be obtained from our new
- Supports Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME,
Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
- New improved GEARAspi drivers for all Windows
- Appending data to multisession CD's, with
advanced append options.
- Track-at-once and disc-at-once recording
methods. Session at once, manual fixation, Burnproof, Justlink, and
overburning are also supported.
- Full erase and quick erase for CD-RW media.
- Support for foreign physical image files.
- Ability to use batch files and log files, and
the option to run any GEAR command manually.
- Additional plugins for CD jukebox support and
pre-master tape support on request.
Pro for Unix
Full version $995.00 US / $1,800.00 CDN
Upgrade $540.00 US/ $915.00 CDN
GEAR Pro for Unix 4.1:
Solaris Sparc/x86 2.5, 2.6,
2.7 and 2.8,
SGI Irix 6.2, 6.3 & 6.5,
HP UX 10.20 and 11.0,
IBM AIX 4.2 and 4.3,
Digital Unix 4.0,
- Graphical User Interface
- Command Line Interface
- Creation of CD volumes in ISO 9660, Rock
Ridge, CD-ROM XA, CD Audio and Mixed-mode formats.
- Creation of DVD volumes (version 4.10) in ISO/Rockridge
format for recording to DVD-R (Pioneer
DVR- 201) up to 4.7 GB.
- Fast virtual image building requiring less
than 5% of total CD image size to record. Allows recording directly from the
- File names up to 256 for Rock Ridge and up to
64 for ISO 9660. Directory nesting up to 24 levels.
- Editing within the virtual image like in a
- Full CD-R and CD-RW recorder support (SCSI
- Recorder options and configuration:
track-at-once, disc-at-once, test write, read and write speeds, (manual)
fixation, multi-session, Burnproof, Justlink, overburning, verify after
- COPYCD command for easy copying of CDs.
- Appending data to multi-session CDs with
session selection. Full Orange Book multi-session support.
- READTRACK and READCD commands to extract data
and digital audio tracks from previously mastered CDs.
- Support for batch files for unattended
operation and ability to generate log files.
- Integrated operations for CD jukeboxes (Pioneer,
JVC, Cygnet, K&S/Grundig, ASM, DSM) to write multiple copies
- No additional third party SCSI drivers
required for most platforms.
toll free at
fax 250-598-6841 or
investing your time to visit our web site. We value your
interest and input. This page was last updated
Services comprehensive solutions for a universe of data
GEAR CD-R DVD-R software for Windows Unix ©imm